Welcome to @ccadapt, the website of Prof. James Ford.
- Indigenous knowledge on climate change adaptation: a global evidence map of academic literature
- “We’re Made Criminals Just to Eat off the Land”: Colonial Wildlife Management and Repercussions on Inuit Well-Being
- Policy implementation styles and local governments: the case of climate change adaptation
- Contributions of scale: What we stand to gain from Indigenous and local inclusion in climate-health monitoring and surveillance systems.
- Climate change and COVID-19: reinforcing Indigenous food systems